Although we had a lot of ups and Downs I don't regret most of them because we learn from our mistakes. I made some new friend as ell as got to know some old ones a little bit better. One of my biggest challenges this year was be true to myself as well as others. I'm not very good with confronting my problems, I runaway instead of confronting them. I've learned that friends are like voices some are big, some are small and some are fake. Some are worth fighting for and others just aren't. I need to know who is who. I've loved Middle School even thought sometimes it would be harsh it's teaches you how reality can be. I love my teachers and all my Friends. This year went by fast Even if it didn't seem that way at first. this year i haven't done my best. My grades weren't as good as 6th and 7th. I definitely think that i did however go through a journey if that doesn't sound weird. Our class has definitely has drama and it can be annoying but also really helpful to learn how to deal with it. I'll miss all the many memories with my friend including going to the library with Bria and Summer, Lorenzo being his annoying self and always saying getting upset or calling me names like jaws, sharkboy, and flat nose, also him pouring a cup of salt into our bread for the Spanish project, and I'll miss Audri and all the dumb things she says/does including the time she poured glitter all over the art room and wanted me to help her with her mess. I'll also miss Ella saying that she'll be famous and mention all of us in her academy award speech. Overall Middle School has been grand and I loved it!
My favorite unit was the storybook because they came out really nice and the kids loved them. Also they were very creative and actually weren't as easy as i thought because of the whole having to have a meaning to it subject.
No comments:
Post a Comment